We previously shared the Christmas in a bottle concept and now we bring you some a lot more of the gifts in glasstips that have been used in the Consol Glass Christmas e-guideshoot. The task was taken on by myself, LiezelfromMatch Set Love and Lauren from Lauren Kim Photography.
Notion 1: Brownsugar + Orange entire bodyScrub
Lauren came up with the concept of utilizing one of the bottles for a pampering body scrub. She decorated the lid by incorporating a cute minor bear on that she first spray painted gold and then covered with glue, dipped in glitter. I LOVED this notion! Lauren also made the tag for this bottle.
Ingredients for the scrub:
- 5 Tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Zest of one particular orange
- Mix all of the substances with each other
- If the mixture looks a small dry include some far more coconut oil
- Shop in a bottle
Notion two:Make-your-own Gluwein
Yet another a single of Lauren’s inventive suggestions was to provide somebody special with the dry components to make their own gluwein. We decorated the bottle with a Match Set Enjoy deer head vinyl sticker and once again some tags that Lauren produced. We paired the wine with the yummy Christmas MincePies she made recipe right here and it was a excellent match!
Substances for wine:
- two Litres of Red Wine
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice from fresh oranges
- 1 Cup of Sugar (may possibly need significantly less/much more depending on how sweet you like it)
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- Total Cloves
- Entire Spice
- Pour the red wine into a big pot and place it on the stove on a quite lower heat. Do not boil the wine.
- Cut the orange into slices. Put about four cloves into every single slice of orange and spot them in the wine.
- Break the cinnamon sticks in half or thirds and put them in with the wine as effectively as five Whole Spice
- Add in the orange juice and combine
- Stir in the sugar.
- Stir on and off for about thirty mins to give the spices time to infuse with the wine and for the magic of winter to come about.
- Taste the mixture – if it is not sweet sufficient add some more sugar and stir.
- Let it infuse for about thirty minutes.
- Serve warm
Concept three: Chocolate muffin combine
I opted to use my self-designed ultimate chocolate muffin recipe‘s dry ingredients and mix them in a layered kind into a bottle. The recipe and How-to instructions was printed onto a transparency outdated-school and caught with double sided tape to the side of the bottle. Tip: rather than trying this on your own printer at residence, get a copy printed on paper to your regional printing keep and let them photocopy / burn up it onto transparencies for you. Thank you to Liezel from Match Set Really like who did the design and style!
To round off the bottle I added an previous drawer knob to the lid. Just to make it look lovilee!
Concept four: Nuts about you
A straightforward anything like including sweets or nuts to a jar can also seem lovilee if you add a minor anything to make the jar look rather. there are plenty suggestions that contain washi tape, stickers, tags, ribbon and even badges. These badges can be identified in Lauren’s on-line keep here.
What would you do in glass? We have loads a lot more suggestions pinned onto our g l a s s Pinterest board.
Posts related to Present Tips: Do It In Glass Recipe Concepts
Gift Concepts: Christmas In A Bottle
Lovilee Recipe: Christmas Mince Pies
Milktart Recipe Lauren Kim